Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Who says no to Tracey? I, for one, can not and will not, so here goes for a fun little exercise - my tag of the 6 unimportant things that make me happy.
That Tracey, she gave me a rather tall order as I kept thinking of things that ARE important. And these were the rules she told me I had to follow or else ...
a) Mention the person who nominated you. (above)
b) List 6 unimportant things that make you happy.
c) Tag 6 blogs, state the rules, and notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
Ladies and gentlemen, without much ado, here are the six unimportant – and often ridiculous - things that make me deliriously happy:
1. Short hair - I love wearing my hair short. I’m not sure why – perhaps it’s because I only comb my hair once daily? In any case, short hair makes me happy.
2. Celebrity gossip - This is my absolute vice. I check celebrity gossip foreign and local every day. EVERY DAY. I don’t know why. And don't judge me.
3. Sundays - Waking up in a panic and then realizing it is Sunday and I can go back to sleep. Also because I know I have the time of the day all to myself that I can lay on the couch in front of the T.V. if I wanted to.
4. Tattered underwear - You know, the ones with the broken elastics and frayed edges and holes aplenty. I love wearing them at home. Yes, nothing makes me feel light and buoyant all day more than tattered underwear. Save the sexy ones for sexy clothes and sexy moments. They may be more attractive, but only tattered underwear can set me free!
5. Bargains - I love a good bargain, and live by the motto, "If it's free, it's for me!"
6. A king size bed - This will be an ultimate luxury, but not one I can't live without. For years I have been rolling in a queen, and I wish I can have more space to roll over, hahaha.
Now the hard part is tagging six other people. I wish I can just send this to everyone! But rules are rules so here goes:
Jann, Kirst, Mimi, Rattles, Jenni, Joey