Friday, March 27, 2009
The questions... your answer.
Sure, we dont make a conscious decision to live forever. But somehow we dedicate our life to getting what we think we want. We live in the conditioned wants of family, and in the manufactured wants of society.
We spend our lives invested in second-hand desires...
1. Is your life going the way you want it to go?
2. Are you currently pursuing your dreams, living life with purpose and passion?
3. Is your life all it could be, all it should be and more?
4. Or is there something missing?
5. Are there things you'd dearly love to change but have never got around to changing?
1. No it doesn't at the moment. It's a continuing process.
2. I would like to think that I am.
3. All it could be - no. All it should be - hell no!
4. Yeah, reaching my dreams.
5. I am motivated by the mere thought and hope that the other side of the fence exist and I am empowered to make that jump when I wishes to.
Ok guys, now it's your turn to answer these 5 questions.