Saturday, April 11, 2009
Sporting a big goofy grin.
There is always someone or something that makes us smile. However, sometimes, and I don't think I'm alone on this, a smile is a lot harder to come by than it should be. In an attempt to make every day smile worthy, I've put together a list of little things that always leave me with a happy feeling.
Check them out and add your own!
1. Falling in love.
2. A special glance.
3. No lines at the supermarket.
4. Hearing my favorite song on the radio.
5. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
6. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
7. A long distance phone call.
8. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
10. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
11. Sweet dreams.
12. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
13. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things never change.
14. Watching the expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from me.
15. My kids coming home from school.
16. A work day that flies by.
17. Holding hands with someone you care about.
18. Finding a money in my pants pocket from last week.
19. My cat when she snuggles close to me.
20. Coming home to a clean house.
How about you, what little things put a smile on your face?