Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not a very Black Friday.


I did expect that last Friday the shopping malls will be filled with shoppers who are trying to find great bargains. That people will fill up the highways, the parking lots and the check out lines. People who will fight over specific sale items just to get one. People who will push and shove others to be first in line. People who will trample others just trying to get into stores.

But to my surprise, the stores I went to don't have much shoppers. Or maybe because I got to the stores late in the afternoon when all those door busters prices they are offering are almost over. I was very glad though that those great deals I saw in newspapers ads were still available and I don't have to wake up early or stand in line to get them. Exciting!

I actually don't have a list of things to buy because Ken and I did our big shopping two days ago. We bought new appliances for our kitchen - refrigerator, gas stove and micro wave oven. We are also going to change our cabinet doors and kitchen counter to give our kitchen a total facelift.

But just the same, it is still a thrill to scour the aisle for cheap stuff and hunt for bargains.

So, would I go shopping again on Black Friday next year?

Hell, yes!

1 comment:

ADMIN said...

Congrats on your kitchen make-over!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin